Okay, so I posted the challenge and didn’t actually post day 1 yesterday…
1: A recent picture of you and 10 facts about yourself
I got my hair cut yesterday! Ignore the nursing baby, hehe
1. My number one fact in these kinds of things always seems to be that I can lick my own elbow. It’s my party trick. I’n a super exciting person.
2. I am all about surprises. I will beat you down if you try to spoil my Christmas presents!
3. I spent my whole pregnancy preparing myself for the possibility of an ugly baby. I had come to terms with it, I was totally prepared for whatever came. I secretly think that may be why she is so stunning…
4. I had my feet broken when I was a baby because of tibular torsion. I had the ultrasound techs double check Nora’s feet and it was one of the first things I asked about when she was born.
5. I love to read but haven’t had much time since the little one appeared.
6. I used to have a pet pygmy goat. We also had chickens growing up and for awhile my parents bred Brittany Spaniels.
7. Being a wife and a mommy has been my goal since I can remember. There’ve always been other things, too, but that never changed. I love every minute.
8. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and hate it. I haven’t been on meds since I got pregnant with Nora, though. I hope I can find a way to stay away from them, but only time will tell. The cold weather is pretty awful.
9. I wish I had a good creative outlet. I don’t have much follow through, though, as I may have mentioned, haha.
10. I’ve gotten a little flack for my parenting decisions, as I am sure we all do, regardless of what those choices are, but I’m happy with them and will probably repeat if we have another munchkin someday. I’m blessed to have such a supportive and like-minded partner in this whole parenting thing, as well as life!
I have a ridiculously hard time thinking of facts about me. I don’t think I’m that interesting.
So, Day 1 down!